On 2020-04-29 21:55, Corey Huinker wrote:
On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 3:15 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentr...@2ndquadrant.com <mailto:peter.eisentr...@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:

    Why are all the glossary terms capitalized?  Seems kind of strange.

They weren't intended to be, and they don't appear to be in the page I'm looking at. Are you referring to the anchor like in https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/glossary.html#GLOSSARY-RELATION ? If so, that all-capping is part of the rendering, as the ids were all named in all-lower-case.

Sorry, I meant why is the first letter of each term capitalized. That seems unusual.