Daniel Gustafsson <dan...@yesql.se> writes:
> As a short term fix we should either a) remove these links completely or b)
> link to archived copies of the pages on archive.org; or c) find a more
> appropriate pages to link to.  A quick search didn't turn up anything I would
> prefer for (c), and I'm not sure what he legality of linking to a cached copy
> is, so I would advocate for (a).

+1.  It should have been obvious just from the spelling of this URL that
it wasn't intended to be a long term stable location.  Digging in the
git history shows we've already updated it twice, and I wonder how many
changes there were that we didn't notice.

Just reverting bbd3bdba3 seems appropriate to me.

                        regards, tom lane