Hi,

v9 patch fails to apply to HEAD, could you check and rebase it?

And here are minor typos.

 79 +        * utility statements.  Note that we don't compute a queryId
for prepared
 80 +        * statemets related utility, as those will inherit from the
underlying
 81 +        * statements's one (except DEALLOCATE which is entirely
untracked).

statemets -> statements
statements's -> statements' or statement's?

Atsushi Torikoshi