On 2020-09-07 12:02, Asif Rehman wrote:
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

The patch applies cleanly and looks fine to me. However wouldn't it be better
to just map the CURRENT_ROLE to CURRENT_USER in backend grammar?

Existing code treats them differently. I think, given that the code is already written, it is good to preserve what the user wrote.