On 11/3/20 10:22 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 5:17 AM Michael Paquier <mich...@paquier.xyz> wrote:
No objections from here to remove that from the core tests.  It is
worth noting that Debian Code Search hints that this is used in some
extensions:
https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=TG_RELNAME&literal=1

These are pgformatter, bucardo, sql-ledger, ledgersmb and davical.

That's interesting, but I think irrelevant to this patch in itself of
course. But it might be worth reaching out to some of those projects
and notifying them they're using the deprecated ones..

I submitted patches to pgformatter, bucardo and ledgersmb. Both davical and sql-ledger only seems to have them in old upgrade scripts.

Andreas