> But why do you pass int natts and VacAttrStats **stats to
> acquire_sample_rows()? Is it of any use? It seems to break abstraction too.

Yes, it is really a kluge that should be discussed. The main problem is that we
don’t pass projection information to analyze scan (analyze begin scan relise
only on relation information during initialization). And as a result we can’t
benefit from column AMs during «analyze t(col)» and consume data only from
target columns. This parameters were added to solve this problem.

Best regards,
Denis Smirnov | Developer
s...@arenadata.io
Arenadata | Godovikova 9-17, Moscow 129085 Russia