On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 11:49 AM Japin Li <japi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 05 Mar 2021 at 19:48, Bharath Rupireddy
> <bharath.rupireddyforpostg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Attaching v5 patch set for further review.
> >

> The v5 patch looks good to me, if there is no objection, I'll change the
> cf status to "Ready for Committer" in few days.

Thanks for the review.

As I mentioned upthread, I have 2 open points:
1) In the patch I have added a new mat view info parameter to
ExplainOneQuery(), do we also need to add it to
ExplainOneQuery_hook_type? IMO, we should not (for now), because this
would create a backward compatibility issue.
2) Do we document (under respective command pages or somewhere else)
that we allow explain/explain analyze for a command?

Thoughts?

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.