At Fri, 12 Mar 2021 05:26:02 +0000, "tsunakawa.ta...@fujitsu.com"
<tsunakawa.ta...@fujitsu.com> wrote in
> From: Thomas Munro <thomas.mu...@gmail.com>
> > > uint64
> >
> > +1
>
> Thank you, the patch is attached (we tend to forget how large our world is...
> 64-bit)  We're sorry to cause you trouble.

BUF_DROP_FULL_SCAN_THRESHOLD cannot be larger than the size of int
since Nbuffer is an int. but nBlocksToInvalidate being uint32 looks
somewhat too tight. So +1 for changing it to uint64.

We need fill all block[file][fork] array in DropRelFileNodesAllBuffers
so we cannot bailing out from the counting loop. We could do that
DropRelFileNodesAllBuffers but that doesn't seem effective so much.

So I vote for uint64 and not bailing out.

About the patch, it would be better to change the type of
BUF_DROP_FULL_SCAN_THRESHOLD to uint64, even though the current value
doesn't harm.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi