On 3/16/21 1:42 AM, Chengxi Sun wrote:
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

I tested the patch and it works well.

Was that my patch (i.e. the latest on this thread) or Ian's? It is not clear since you did not CC me...

And according to the comment, checking existence of relation and
pg_class_aclcheck() won't influenced by concurrent DROP. So I think it's safe
to just reorder the checking existence of column and
pg_attribute_aclcheck().

"Code never lies, comments sometimes do"

That said, I did at least a basic test of that assumption and it seems to be
true.

Ian, or anyone else, any comments/complaints on my changes? If not I will commit and push that version sooner rather than later.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com