On 4/8/21 11:41 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 at 16:23, David Steele <da...@pgmasters.net> wrote:

On 3/17/21 4:50 PM, Simon Riggs wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 at 22:16, Tomas Vondra
<tomas.von...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On 1/28/21 2:33 PM, Simon Riggs wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 at 12:53, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

This entry has been "Waiting on Author" status and the patch has not
been updated since Nov 30. Are you still planning to work on this?

Yes, new patch version tomorrow. Thanks for the nudge and the review.

So, is it tomorrow already? ;-)

Been a long day. ;-)

It has been five months since this patch was updated, so marking
Returned with Feedback.

Please resubmit to the next CF when you have a new patch.

There are 2 separate patch-sets on this thread, with separate CF entries.

One has requested changes that have not been made. I presume this one
has been RwF'd.

What is happening about the other patch?

Hmmm, well https://commitfest.postgresql.org/32/2908 and https://commitfest.postgresql.org/32/2909 are both linked to the same thread with the same patch, so I thought it was a duplicate.

It's not clear to me which patch is which, so perhaps move one CF entry to next CF and clarify which patch is current?

-David
da...@pgmasters.net