Bonjour Julien,

Attached a patch which attempts to fix this by moving the cancellation
cancelling request after processing results.

Thank you for your fixing. I tested and the problem has been solved after applying your patch.

Thanks for the patch Fabien.  I've hit this issue multiple time and this is
indeed unwelcome.  Should we add it as an open item?

It is definitely a open item. I'm not sure where you want to add it… possibly the "Pg 14 Open Items" wiki page? I tried but I do not have enough privileges, if you can do it please proceed. I added an entry in the next CF in the bugfix section.

--
Fabien.