On 2021/05/10 10:26, tsunakawa.ta...@fujitsu.com wrote:
From: houzj.f...@fujitsu.com <houzj.f...@fujitsu.com>
So, is it better to change the error message to “fetch_size requires a positive
integer value” ?
I also found fetch_size has the similar issue, attaching a patch to fix this.

I have a faint memory that I fixed them after receiving the same feedback from
someone else, strange...  Anyway, thanks.

+1 for the change of the error messages.

One question is; should we back-patch the change of the error message about
fetch_size to back branches? Since this is minor thing, is it enough to apply
the change only to the master? Even if we should do the back-patch,
we would need to wait until upcoming minor release is done before doing that.

Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center
Research and Development Headquarters
NTT DATA CORPORATION