No worry I’m work on this.

On 2021/6/17, 3:18 PM, "Michael Paquier" <mich...@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 05:02:10PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 06:20:30PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> > The main thing I noticed was that Linux < 5.3 can fail with EXDEV if
> > you cross a filesystem boundary, is that something we need to worry
> > about there?
>
> Hmm.  Good point.  That may justify having a switch to control that.

Paul, the patch set still needs some work, so I am switching it as
waiting on author.  I am pretty sure that we had better have a
fallback implementation of copy_file_range() in src/port/, and that we
are going to need an extra switch in pg_rewind to allow users to
bypass copy_file_range()/EXDEV if they do a local rewind operation
across different FSes with a kernel < 5.3.
--
Michael