Hello Tom,

One point here is that printing the server version requires
access to a connection, which printResults() hasn't got
because we already closed all the connections by that point.
I solved that by printing the banner during the initial
connection that gets the scale factor, does vacuuming, etc.

Ok.

If you're dead set on not printing the version till the end,
that could be made to happen; but it's not clear to me that
this way is any worse, and it's certainly easier.

pgbench (14beta1 dev 2021-06-12 08:10:44, server 13.3 (Ubuntu
13.3-1.pgdg20.04+1))

Why not move the printVersion call right after the connection is created, at line 6374?

Otherwise it works for me.

--
Fabien.