Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

Passed make check-world. Running make installcheck-world had 2 errors out of
209, but I got those same 2 errors on a clean branch.

Feature is as-described, and very simple.

As far as I can tell, there is no external specification for vacuum or any
related utility.

I searched the documentation, and found several examples of the invocation of
the VACUUM FULL command and vacuuumdb utility, but at no point was sample
output shown, so this change will not require updating documentation.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer