On 02.09.21 20:53, Jacob Champion wrote:
0004-Make-node-output-prefix-match-node-structure-name.patch

Some nodes' output/read functions use a label that is slightly different
from their node name, e.g., "NOTIFY" instead of "NOTIFYSTMT".  This
cleans that up so that an automated approach doesn't have to deal with
these special cases.

Is there any concern about the added serialization length, or is that
trivial in practice? The one that particularly caught my eye is
RANGETBLENTRY, which was previously RTE. But I'm not very well-versed
in all the places these strings can be generated and stored.

These are just matters of taste. Let's wait a bit more to see if anyone is concerned.

0005-Add-Cardinality-typedef.patch

Adds a typedef Cardinality for double fields that store an estimated row
or other count.  Works alongside Cost and Selectivity.

Should RangeTblEntry.enrtuples also be a Cardinality?

Yes, I'll add that.