I changed the implementation about this problem:
a) if the cancel query interrupt is from db for some reason, such as recovery
conflict, then handle it immediately, and cancel request is treated as
terminate request;
b) if the cancel query interrupt is from client, then ignore as original way

In the attached patch, I also add a tap test to generate a recovery conflict on
a standby during the backend process is stuck on client write, check whether it
can handle the cancel query request due to recovery conflict.

what do you think of it, hope to get your reply

Thanks & Best Regards