Em qui., 16 de set. de 2021 às 17:05, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> escreveu:

> Ranier Vilela <ranier...@gmail.com> writes:
> > Found by llvm scan build.
> > Argument with 'nonnull' attribute passed null pl/plpgsql/src/pl_comp.c
> > resolve_column_ref
>
> This is somewhere between pointless and counterproductive.

Not if you've ever used llvm scan, but it's pretty accurate in identifying
what the condition might occur.

>   colname won't
> be used unless the switch has set nnames_field (and the identified number
> of names matches that).

13
← <#Path12>
Assuming field 'type' is equal to T_String
→ <#Path14>

22
← <#Path21>
Assuming 'nnames' is equal to 'nnames_field'
→ <#Path23>

If that logic somehow went wrong, I'd *want*
> the later strcmp to dump core, not possibly give a false match.

In this case, strcmp will fail silently, without any coredump.

If we have a record, and the field is T_String, always have a true match?

regards,
Ranier Vilela