At 01:49 PM 10/19/00 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>The bottom line is that I am slightly embarrassed to be supporting a
>Microsoft OS, and want to give it as little special treatment as
>possible.

You know, if folks have a good experience running an Open Source RDBMS
under a Microsoft OS, they may become more open to exploring other
Open Source software, such as Open Office (lately Star Office) as it
matures, and perhaps even one of our fave Open Source operating systems
eventually...

- Don Baccus, Portland OR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  http://donb.photo.net.