Hi,

    I'd like make some changes on the 7.1 (to be) libpgtcl.

    1.  Make   the  large  object  access  null-byte  safe,  when
        libpgtcl is compiled against a 8.0 or higher  version  of
        Tcl.

        This  would  cause  that  a libpgtcl.so built on a system
        with Tcl 8.0 or higher will not any longer  load  into  a
        pre  8.0  Tcl interpreter.  Since Tcl's actual version is
        8.3, I think it's long enough for backward compatibility.

    2.  Add  a "pg_execute" command, that behaves almost like the
        "spi_exec" of PL/Tcl.

    Any objections?

Jan