Lamar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Tom, try out a PPC build on this one.  I know of one problem that I have
> to fix -- postgresql-perl fails dependencies for libpq.so (I backed out
> the patch to Makefile.shlib).

The backend seems to build OK, but the build fails in interfaces/perl5
because libpq-fe.h isn't found.  The compiler is getting passed
-I/usr/include/postgresql, which might work if I'd already installed
the RPM, but that's tough when I haven't built it yet :-(

I dunno how to get the RPM build process to bypass perl support, so I
can't get any further than that ...