Hi,
        Im building a server that uses libpq to connect to a database and
authenticate the users that connect.
        I do PQfinish for the conn and PQclear for the result so there cant be
a memory leak there.
        If I remove the function where I authenticate my server can handle as
much clients as I want.
        If I authenticate every clients with connections to the database it
crashes on PQconnectdb at th 1024th client without returning an error(it just
segfaults).
        My ulimit -n is more than 1024 btw.

        Did anybody encounter such problem?? I've been trying to fix this one
for a long time...

                                                         Thanks
                                                            -Mat

--