On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 09:57:45AM -0500, Bruce Momjian allegedly wrote:
> We just fixed that yesterday.  Can you grab the most recent CVS and give
> it a try?

Even if you fix this it won't work (I tried it). Robert mailed why. Check the URL below
for more information. It crashes on semctl :(

http://freeware.sgi.com/shared/howto.html#b1

Cheers,

Mathijs
--
It's not that perl programmers are idiots, it's that the language
rewards idiotic behavior in a way that no other language or tool has