Doesn't DROP TRIGGER require the name of the trigger? He says they are unnamed. How then does he drop them?

On Nov 5, 2007, at 6:31 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, Tom Lane wrote:
So you have a *bunch* of partially broken FK constraints in that source
database.

I just talk to my customer and he/we'll make a big batch deleting and
recreating all foreign keys on 8.2.5.
The question is, how do we get rid of those useless <unamed> triggers?

DROP TRIGGER should be fine.

      match