On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:

I tried to run make postgres.pdf (PostgreSQL 8.3beta4), and got this
error:

You need to say "make postgres-US.pdf" or -A4. The .gif file is coming from make's default rules. Perhaps we should provide a real target matching postgres.pdf and error out with a helpful message as this isn't the first time people have been bitten by that change.

Kris Jurka

      match