Tom Lane wrote:
As of CVS HEAD, some of the contrib module documentation pages have
extensive credit screeds, eg
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/cube.html
and some just have the author's name, with or without an <email> link,
and some don't have anything at all.

This bothers me; it seems like we should have a more uniform approach.

[snip]

I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other, except that I think
we should have a uniform policy for all the contrib modules.

Comments?

As far as I'm concerned, you can remove any credits for me from the contrib modules I've worked on (or I can do it if you'd prefer).

In any case +1 for a uniform policy, and +1 for removing credits from documentation.

Joe

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend