Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 03:39:14PM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Writing and calling a temp .bat file might be yucky - having to keep two
environment files is a lot more yucky, IMNSHO, and we shouldn't make
people do it.
+1

Ok, I guess I'm outvoted ;-) I don't care *that* much about it, so let's do
it your way.

You need help testing that patch further, or do you consider it ready for
application? If so, go.

Yes, please do test it - I don't use buildenv.* at all normally, as then buildfarm client takes care of its own environment, and that's what I usually use to build on Windows.

cheers

andrew.

              http://archives.postgresql.org