Andrew Chernow wrote:
Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
Hi,

Andrew Chernow wrote:
It might be something with the attachment, who knows.

Most probably that was the case, yes. The -hackers list is limited, please use -patches to send patches. ;-)

Regards

Markus

Noted.

In our case, its a little ambiguos whether -hackers or -patches is the correct place. We are really posting a proposal that happens to have a working implementation. We are looking for feedback and/or a discussion.

You should split it and send the proposal to -hackers. Ideally, you would have had a proposal discussed before you wrote a line of code.

cheers

andrew

              http://archives.postgresql.org