I dont think my earlier message got through..

We use separate lookup tables for 825 and 83 based on the respective lwlock.h for that version.

-Jignesh

Simon Riggs wrote:
On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 16:29 +0100, Staale Smedseng wrote:
On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 19:55, Tom Lane wrote:
I am wondering if the waits are being
attributed to the right locks --- I remember such an error in a previous
set of dtrace results, and some of the other details such as claiming
shared lock delays but no exclusive lock delays for FirstLockMgrLock
seem less than credible as well.
Good catch. We've checked the DTrace scripts against the respective
versions of lwlock.h, and the FirstLockMgrLock is off (this is actually
the results for FirstBufMappingLock).

I just realised you are using a lookup to get the text for the name of
the lock. You used the same lookup table for both releases?

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate