Joshua D. Drake wrote:
On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:39:36 -0300
Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andrew Dunstan escribió:

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Florian Pflug escribió:
Yeah, the SVN mirror in commandprompt.com is recreated from scratch
every time.  This sucks, we know -- I think it's on Joshua's list
to change it to update incrementally.
Can you  document what you actually do on the developers' wiki?
I'd prefer we do not advertise it until it's actually usable.

Wait, what are we talking about? The SVN mirror we have right now is
perfectly usable. It just has to be rebuilt a couple of times a day. Is
that what you want documented? Or is it the incremental stuff you want
documented? I have to have the incremental stuff working before we try
that.

It used to be that you had problems if you tried to hit it at the same time as it was updating, IIRC. But it could be that it was fixed a long time ago :)

//Magnus

      match