From: "Alvaro Herrera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dave Page wrote:
On Feb 12, 2008 4:44 PM, Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What this really means is that locale support is completely broken in
> the MSVC build, i.e. you cannot get localized strings at all (not just
> to_char()).  Is this correct?  If so, this is a serious problem.

Not judging by Hiroshi's screenshot. I don't speak Japanese either,
but it certainly didn't say 'tuesday' after he adjusted LC_MESSAGES.

But it has the string "mingw" in the path, so I suspect it's not MSVC ...
Hiroshi-san, can you confirm?

Yeah, However, I go to a hospital from now.... sorry.
I will check it, after returning.
Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq