Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Naz Gassiep wrote:

It may also be beneficial to add the ISO 3166 column into that view, the data is in zone.tab and I can't see a reason to not include it.

We also have the country name in iso3166.tab and the geo coordinates.
And there is also a comment field.  Which ones make sense to add

I'd say the country name and geo coordinates both make sense to add.

Regards,
- Naz.