Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Kohei KaiGai wrote:
The series of patches are the proposal of Security-Enhanced PostgreSQL
(SE-PostgreSQL) for the upstreamed PostgreSQL 8.4 development cycle.

Before we go any further, is this work derived from SELinux?  If so, is
it covered under the GPL?  If so, can it be licensed under BSD terms?

Obviously, if it's not BSD, we cannot include it in Postgres.

All of SE-PostgreSQL works are licensed unser BSD terms.
We are considering to push SE-PostgreSQL into upstreamed PostgreSQL from
the beginning, and we understand to choose GPL makes it impossible.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>