Tom Lane wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Peter Eisentraut) writes:
Implement a few changes to how shared libraries and dynamically loadable modules are built.

Seems this patch has broken all the Windows buildfarm animals ... is
anybody on that?

Not all, only those that use the Makefile build system, i.e. MSVC is not failing, but MinGW and Cygwin are.

Specifically, we are failing thus during initdb:

creating conversions ... FATAL:  could not access file "$libdir/ascii_and_mic":
No such file or directory

I can't immediately see the cause, although presumably it's the changes in
Makefile.shlib that have done it.

Maybe we need to set up a Windows machine or two somewhere so that committers
can test out stuff like this ...

cheers

andrew