Bruce Momjian a écrit :
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
As far as I know, what the doc translators do is translate the SGML
files directly, which is as difficult and cumbersome as you can possibly
get.  I am in no way suggesting we do that for the FAQ.
What can we do to help people translate the docs?
I suggest we start an experiment with the FAQ in XML Docbook, which is
amenable to automatic processing, and move from there.

That makes sense.  We have many translations of the main FAQ so it would
be a good test for the main docs.  But how do we allow easy changes via
a wiki?  Maybe that isn't a concern for the main FAQ.

Seems it would be a great time to re-do the french translation of the TODO which is completely outdated.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org