Tom Lane wrote:
> Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > You are going to need to find community members who support your
> > analysis if you want to make any headway in changing the patch.
>
> Let's turn that around, shall we?  I think at this point it's *you*
> that are standing alone and need to find someone who agrees with
> your approach.

I am confused exactly what people want changed in the patch.  Some want
no control over wrapping in file output, and others want $COLUMN to
control column file output.  The only person I am seeing code from is
Greg Stark, but I think most don't want his changes.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        http://momjian.us