Tom Lane wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >> I think we can wrap if there is whitespace within a few characters
> >> before the break point, and use a dash if we have to break a word.  Is
> >> that what people want?
>
> > Ugh.
>
> Inserting dashes would be a truly horrid idea: "ab" and "a-b" mean
> quite different things within a function, for instance.

The idea would be for the dash to appear outside where normal data
appears:

        internal | RI_FKey_cas-| referential
                 ; cade_del    ;  integrity

If we don't allow a dash, I think wrapping on word boundaries will be
impossible because we can't guarantee no word breaks, and I think if we
sometimes word break we had better indicate that somehow.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        http://momjian.us