Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
Alvaro Herrera napsal(a):

I try to play with lint now if it gets better results.
Ok, good.
Hmm, It generates a lot of unnecessary includes in *.c files. I have checked only couple of them and it seems that they are really unnecessary. A attach output. Unfortunately, it does not detect missing heapam.h from bufpage.h. However, I have not tested all magic switches yet :-). There are also several reports about system headers file, but it could be platform specific warning.

Interesting.  It seems that Bruce's script could be replaced by lint.
Please share the switches you used.

I used following switches which only shows unused included file. I run command in backend directory.

lint -I ../include -errtags -errhdr=%all -Ncheck=%none -Nlevel=1 -erroff=%all -erroff=no%E_INCL_NUSD -c `find . -name "*.c"` > include.out

Good to mention that I use lint from Sun Studio 12.

                Zdenek