Hi everyone,

This is a quick update on a promise I made early in June to suggest
requirements as well as ways to add replication hooks that would support
logical replication, as opposed to the physical replication work currently
underway based on NTT's code.

Well, June was a pretty busy month, so it has taken a while to get back to
this.  However, we are now beginning to examine options for PostgreSQL logical
replication.  To make a long story short we are willing to commit resources to
this problem or fund other people to do it for us.  If you are interested
please contact me directly.  Meanwhile, we are quite serious about this problem
and intend to work on helpful additions to PostgreSQL in this area.  I will
post more as we make progress.

Thanks, Robert

--
Robert Hodges, CTO, Continuent, Inc.