 >> At David's request I've been looking through this patch.
 >>
 >> Regarding documentation: if it would help, I can write some; I
 >> have already made a start on writing down what is going on
 >> internally in order to understand it myself.

 Tatsuo> Thanks. There was some docs written in Japanese by
 Tatsuo> Yoshiyuki. Recently he updagted it. I will translate into
 Tatsuo> English and post here.

(Still waiting on this)

One more oversight: the patch isn't updating the ECPG preproc.y other
than trivially, so WITH queries aren't working in ecpg:

test.pgc:111: ERROR: syntax error at or near "recursive"

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)