Ron Mayer wrote:
Brendan Jurd wrote:
'T' ... <optional>

Indeed that's a bug in my code; where I was sometimes
requiring the 'T' (in the ISO8601 "alternative format") and
sometimes not (in the ISO8601 format from 5.5.4.2.1).

Below's a test case.   If I read the spec[1] right both of those
should mean 1 day.  I'll update git and post a new patch now.
If people think I read the specs wrong, I'll undo this change
and fix the docs.

I think I updated the web site and git now, and
'P0000-00-01' is now accepted.   It might be useful if
someone double checked my reading of the spec, tho.

[1]
http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/4021199/ISO_8601_2004_E.zip?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=4021199