Joshua D. Drake wrote:
Josh Berkus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
The way the SQL scripts currently work, there is no way to manage what schema the contrib modules get built in *except* to edit the scripts.
Right, that's the intended and documented way to do it.

I believe the intention is a bad one. They should be installed per the
settings of the user installing them. Whether that be through an ALTER
ROLE/USER or PGOPTIONS.

Eh, Tom has a point. If we build module loading for 8.5, we shouldn't change the functionality in the interim for 8.4. Annoying as it is.

--Josh