Chris Browne wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Jonah H. Harris") writes:
On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Decibel! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think you're barking up the wrong tree here; the community can't really do
hacking for hire. If you want to pay for something to be implemented (which
is great!), you'll need to talk to companies that do Postgres consulting.
You can find examples on the website and through google. You could also try
posting to pgsql-jobs.
I would suggest submitting it to pgsql-jobs.

Except that it's not a job offer - it's more of a "solicitation for
implementation of something," so I'm not sure that's the right place
either.

No, but that's where the right people would see it.

Realistically, this means most likely contracting with 2nd Quadrant, Command Prompt or Peter Eisentraut.

However, keep in mind that no hacker can guarentee you that any patch will be accepted, even one based on the SQL standard.

BTW, why do you want these features?

--Josh