How would it break any apps? They would hve to be depending on passing arrays as anynonarray? That seems unlikely.

On the other hand I don't see much reason to backpatch. It's not like anyone is going to run into this problem unexpectedly on a running system. It just doesn't seem like a back patchable bug fix.

--
Greg