Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
if I may request one simple change/addition, Probably trivial to add, but I don't have too much time to give away now to any other project than one that pays my debts. The default param that's in the middle. Would it be hard, or do anyone objects against adding 'default' keyword there, so one doesn't have to substitute default param 3, when he only wants to override 2nd in funct(1,2,3) ?

I don't really understand what you are talking about, but if you mean allowing default values in the middle of a parameter list, then I'd say rather not.