Hi David,

Could you explain me what do you mean by putting a partition offline?
I am just starting to get familiar with the use cases at Aster Data Systems that are probably not covering all the requirements that everyone has seen so far in the field. So I am eager to learn and try to integrate that in the wiki page.

Thanks for the feedback,
Emmanuel