Bruce,

Aside from the big patches you mentioned.

The following patches do not appear to be ready to commit based on most recent feedback, and should probably be deferred for 8.5:

-- Column-Level permissions
-- Automatic View Update Rules
-- GIN Fast Insert
-- On-Disk Bitmap Index (Gianni says new patch in a week.)
-- Hash-Join Filter Using Bloom Filters
-- Reducing some DDL Locks to ShareLock (remaining unapplied portions)

The following patches are just waiting for one more fix, and have recently work by authors. We should set a deadline for them:

-- B-Tree GIN (this was reviewed late, so Oleg may fix it)
-- Multi-Batch Hash Join
-- PITR Performance Improvement

These patches might be ready to commit, but need further review. I've attempted to get reviewers for them, but none of the RRR have the right skills/experience to do the remaining review needed (i.e. we need some reviewers to step up from -hackers!):

-- posix_fadvise
-- parallel restore
-- Solve a problem of LC_TIME of windows

Finally, these patches need performance / field testing by a wide variety of users:

-- posix_fadvise
-- Simple postgresql.conf wizard (or is this pushed into pgFoundry?)
-- pg_upgrade script for 8.3->8.4