Hi,

Le 10 févr. 09 à 21:10, Tom Lane a écrit :

I wrote (in response to Kevin Grittner's recent issues):
Reflecting on this further, I suspect there are also some bugs in the
planner's rules about when semi/antijoins can commute with other joins;

After doing some math I've concluded this is in fact the case.  Anyone
want to check my work?

I don't know how easy it would be to do, but maybe the Coq formal proof management system could help us here:
  http://coq.inria.fr/

The harder part in using coq might well be to specify the problem the way you just did, so...

HTH,
--
dim