Pavel Stehule wrote:
2009/2/17 Josh Berkus <j...@agliodbs.com>:
All,

I thought we'd agreed to compromise on having SE without row-level in 8.4,
and working on SE with row-level in 8.5.  Why are we revisiting this
argument?  8.4 is *already* late; arguing further about the terms of SE
simply risk us being forced to reject it entirely.

I absolutely agree. It nonsense open again and again closed question.

I also agree. What we should do now is to make progress the proposed
feature for v8.4, not a upcoming feature.

BogDan,
As I noted before, I can understand your requirement, but we already
decided to postpone a part of features within originally proposed,
because we're paying effort to develop v8.4 within reasonable schedule.
I'd like you to guess who wanted the row-level stuff to be merged most.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kai...@ak.jp.nec.com>