Simon Riggs wrote:
On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 17:13 +0200, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

Attached is an updated patch that does that, and I've fixed all the
other outstanding issues I listed earlier as well. Now I'm feeling
again that this is in pretty good shape.

UpdateMinRecoveryPoint() issues a DEBUG2 message even when we have not
updated the control file, leading to log filling behaviour on an idle
system.

DEBUG:  updated min recovery point to ...

We should just tuck the message into the "if" section above it.

The outer "if" should ensure that it isn't printed repeatedly on an idle system. But I agree it belongs inside the inner if section.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas